How to activate and download a Jeppesen charts subscription in the Avidyne IFD100 application
Related Products: --
The IFD100 App will not use any of your available device activations (site keys), however, in order to view charts in the IFD100 app the device will need to be connected to the IFD avionics via WiFi.
- The first time the IFD100 app is launched, you will be prompted to enter your Jeppesen username and password . If not, select AUX > SYS > Update Databases > Confirm to display the Jeppesen account sign-in page.
- The app will request the Jeppesen services and display the Jeppesen Data License Agreement:
- Any charts subscriptions on your account will be listed, along with the serial number, coverage area, and number of devices allowed. Tap the subscription you want to use, then tap Activate.
- A list of available database updates will appear. Tap, the database you want to download, then tap Download.
... and download Electronic Charts:
- After the Electronic Charts update is complete, tap Start, then go to the MAP > CHART page to view charts.