How to activate and download a Jeppesen charts subscription in the Avidyne IFD100 application
Related Products: --
- The first time the IFD100 app is launched, you will be prompted to enter your Jeppesen username and password . If not, select AUX > SYS > Update Databases > Confirm to display the Jeppesen account sign-in page.
- The app will request the Jeppesen services and display the Jeppesen Data License Agreement:
- Any charts subscriptions on your account will be listed, along with the serial number, coverage area, and number of devices allowed. Tap the subscription you want to use, then tap Activate.
- A list of available database updates will appear. Tap, the database you want to download, then tap Download.
... and download Electronic Charts:
- After the Electronic Charts update is complete, tap Start, then go to the MAP > CHART page to view charts.
Refer to the IFD100 Pilot's Guide on the Documentation tab of the IFD100 web site for additional information on using the IFD100 app.