JetPlanner is our end-to-end flight planning solution enabling dispatch and operations staff to generate optimized and efficient flight routes. Using our intuitive graphical interface, you can minimize potential disruptions in complex airspace systems while reducing flight times, operating costs and fuel consumption. Feature and benefits include:
• Create and save an unlimited number of flight plan requests
• Retrieve, view, print, and save flight plans, weather and NOTAMs
• Transmit flight plans, weather messages and NOTAMs via SITA, ARINC, AFTN, FAX or email
Jet Planner 4.x System Requirements
- OPERATING SYSTEM:Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, v1809 or higher, US-English language
- WEB BROWSER:Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11
- CPU: 4 logical processors
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- DISK SPACE: 2 GB free disk space, SSD recommended
- DISPLAY: Color 1280 X 1024 or higher resolution recommended
- INPUT: touch-screen displays are not supported
JetPlanner relies on the ability to connect to external systems over the internet to function normally.
- Internet connectivity required.
- Broadband connection is required