JeppFD (Mobile FliteDeck IFR) app will remain supported and available for download on the Apple App Store for all regions until further notice.
We are still planning to discontinue JeppFD in 2022 and encourage all remaining JeppFD customers to start a free trial of ForeFlight Mobile with included worldwide Jeppesen chart coverages.
We are hard at work with the ForeFlight team to ensure our customers have a smooth transition for both domestic and international operations. We will provide you with plenty of advance notice prior to the final removal of JeppFD from the App Store.
Designed specifically for individuals, enthusiasts, and business aviation operators, Mobile FliteDeck delivers data-driven IFR enroute data and terminal charts directly to your iPad or tablet device. Features and benefits include:
• VFR enroute layer
• Vector image rendering of chart data
• Ownship position view and moving map
• Access to chart change notices
• Textual and graphical weather overlays
• SmartNotes – Cuts through the clutter to intelligently deliver pertinent flight information based on chronological and geospatial data, and minimizes pilot interactions with the mobile device.
• Organized Track System (OTS) – Provides critical information for oceanic flights when appropriate airports are selected.
• Jeppesen Standard Airway Manual – Fully indexed and searchable text sections are available to help you better prepare for your flight.
• SID/STAR with Ownship – Increases situational awareness by allowing the pilot to view the flight with respect to the terminal air structure.
Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 3.0.7 and iPadOS Compatibility Statement
Jeppesen has noted no issues related to Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 3.0.7 running iPadOS 15.0. Version 3.0.7 was released on October 18, 2021.
Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck Customers: Guide to ForeFlight
Webinar: How to easily transition from Jeppesen Mobile FD to ForeFlight Mobile Upcoming October 7th, 2021
Important Support FAQs for Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck Sunset