You can download the disc contents from the below link. Note - You must have a valid Jeppesen Serial Number for the product you have subscribed to.
Download Jeppesen Program and Data Disc (~3 GB)
(Chrome users: Right-click the link and select 'Save link as')
JetPlanner – Windows 10
eLink, JeppView, eCharts – Windows 7
- Create a new folder on your Desktop or C: drive. You can choose any name you'd like for the new folder (e.g. Jeppesen Program Install).
- Download the file to your computer via the Download Jeppesen Program and Data Disc link above.
- Right click on the file and select "Extract All".
- Select the folder created in the first step to extract all files to the new folder.
- Once the extraction process completes, open the folder and double-click on setup.exe (see below).
- Continue through the installation process. Refer to:
Note: If your browser warns you that the file cannot be downloaded securely, you can bypass by selecting 'Keep' per the below screenshot:
Jet Planner 4.x System Requirements
- OPERATING SYSTEM:Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, v1809 or higher, US-English language
- WEB BROWSER:Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11
- CPU: 4 logical processors
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- DISK SPACE: 2 GB free disk space, SSD recommended
- DISPLAY: Color 1280 X 1024 or higher resolution recommended
- INPUT: touch-screen displays are not supported
JetPlanner relies on the ability to connect to external systems over the internet to function normally.
- Internet connectivity required.
- Broadband connection is required